About the requirement:
Prison Project Coordinator
No of vacancies –5
3 females (one for Tihar prison & one for Faridabad prison & one for Kasna Prison)
2 Male ( One for Gurugram Prison, One for Kasna Prison)
Salary range – Rs.23,000/- to Rs 25,000/- CTC (depending on experience and skills)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Visit prison on regular basis to establish rapport with prison administration and beneficiaries ( prison inmates)
- Implement and coordinate all the activities of the project as per the objectives and plan of the proposal
- Run all the activities along with the trainers as per the objective and timeline of the proposal and arrange for resources needed with the support from Project Manager
- Maintenance and documentation of the project detail along with timely reporting of the project activities as per the organization’s rules
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of the project in the prison through monitoring and supervision of all the activities.
- Motivate more and more beneficiaries to come forward and participate in the activities on regular basis and on time
- To supervise the inmates during the activity and train the inmate supervisor for assistance
- Help trainers in delivering their responsibilities effectively and review their work from time to time for improvement
- Counsel and motivate the beneficiaries from time to time so as to lend them emotional support during their time of depression
- Communicate relevant information, photographs and stories related to the project activities with the Communications team in a format that can be used for external communication purposes (as mentioned in the Communication guidelines).
- Establish linkages with nearby institutes and agencies to invite them as resource persons; also for various trainings/ workshop sessions and for resource mobilization.
- Coordinate with resource persons for different kind of workshops
- Conduct regular meetings with trainers and beneficiaries to solve issues pertaining to the project functioning inside the prison
- Conduct review meetings with Prison authorities for the improvement and betterment of the project
Qualification & Required skills:
Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a related field required.
- 1/2 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Diligent, hardworking, Adjusting and team Player with Flexible attitude
- Good interpersonal, communication, networking and documentation skills.
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Hindi required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office application required.