Scope Of Work
This position would be responsible for assisting in the Research, Development of L & D strategies, establishment and management of L & D tools/materials, support to facilitate Training programs to cater to the learning needs of the employees; Conduct research on emerging trends across project verticals.
Role Of Department
Learning & Development Department is the one-point contact to Draft, Review, Develop content for Projects, Reports, Blogs, Digital media, Internal Policies for the Foundation. This department is responsible to draft the Training Program for the employees of the foundation as per training need and analysis.
Key Result Areas [KRA]
1. Visualizing projects within international frameworks like UNSDGs, UNCRC etc.
2. Create initial draft / concept notes for grant applications,
3. Framing Project Key Performance Indicators
4. Conceptualizing Project Intervention Models
5. Preparing Logic Framework Analysis and Gantt Charts